Navigating between dashboard pages
If there are more activPALs associated with your user account than can be displayed on a single page (default 25) you can navigate between pages using the buttons above the performance chart. A pulldown menu allows you to change the number of activPALs that are displayed on each page.
Changing the display order
A second pulldown menu allows you to change the order the activPALs are displayed in. You can sort using the following criteria:
- date of the last connection to PALconnect (from most recent)
- duration of the most recently downloaded recording (from the shortest)
- duration of the most recently downloaded recording (from the longest)
- duration of the most recently performance test (from the shortest)
- duration of the most recently performance test (from the longest)
- date of the last time the activPAL was setup in PALconnect (from most recent)
- date of the last time a recording was downloaded (from the most recent)
- device serial (ascending numerical order)
After you have changed the value of either of the menus the page will be updated to show the dashboard using the revised sorting order / activPAL serial.
Viewing recording specific information
The activPAL performance chart also contains additional information about each recording. When you hover the mouse over the dot at the start or end of a recording, a pop-up tooltip will show when the recording started and finished.
Where a recording completed successfully the tooltip will also show whether the recording terminated at the programmed time or was manually stopped by connecting the activPAL via USB.
For recordings that terminated prematurely, where the data is recorded, the tooltip will display a comparison of the actual duration of the recording against the recording duration that was set during activPAL programming.
Exporting the current dashboard page
You can save the displayed page of the dashboard as an image by clicking on the camera icon in the toolbar on the top right of the dashboard.
In most web browsers (i.e. Firefox / Chrome) the image will be saved as a PNG. If you are using Microsoft Edge the image will be saved as an SVG.